About Selena Soni, LCSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who specializes in helping clients overcome loss of self, anxiety, and depression in a matter of months rather than years, so that they can experience the present, live with more purpose, and increase acceptance.
Selena's Background & Experience
- Bachelors Degree (Sociology) – Portland State University (1999)
- Masters Degree (Social Work) – Arizona State University (2005)
- Master Level Clinician – Certificate from Accelerated Resolution Therapy International (2020)
- State of Arizona – LCSW-13256
- State of Oregon – L12823 / 2021
My experience spans 15+ years in the mental health field. As a Licensed Therapist I have worked in a variety of treatment settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, level-one trauma centers, community crisis response, private practice, and in-home counseling. Having worked as a Clinical Social Worker for more than 10 years, my training is rooted in social learning theory and has focused on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and Accelerated Resolution Therapy.